ALLINQ GROUP BV PRIVACY STATEMENT
Harderwijk, the Netherlands, July 2018
Allinq Group BV (with its registered office at 27 Fahrenheitstraat, NL-3846 BM Harderwijk, the Netherlands), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively referred to as ‘Allinq’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) processes personal data and other data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. In this Privacy Statement, we explain why and how we process your personal data.
This Privacy Statement pertains to our personal data processing operations. If you have any questions concerning Allinq’s processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
1) How do we collect personal data?
Allinq handles personal data confidentially and with due care. Allinq collects personal data required to undertake engagements or potential engagements on behalf of its clients, including personal data relating to clients, subcontractors and suppliers (vendors).
In addition, personal data is shared when reporting information to the Kabels en Leidingen Informatie Centrum/KLIC [Cable and Pipeline Information Centre] – reports regarding excavation work in public spaces and when undertaking work engagements. Furthermore, personal data is collected on receipt of payment. Finally, personal data may be collected when you request information, ask a question or contact us.
2) Which types of personal data do we process?
Allinq processes contact details such as names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. In addition, we also process your bank details when you make a payment, and we store data regarding the time and date when we contacted you or you contacted us, including a record of the topic(s) discussed. This may include, for example, scheduling an appointment with you or processing work orders we undertake on your premises on behalf of our clients. Furthermore, we process your account details as stored by the Netherlands’ Cadastre, Land Registry and Mapping Agency (Kadaster) to make any KLIC reports.
3) Why do we process personal data?
Allinq processes personal data in order to fulfil your requests as agreed. We subsequently store your data to be able to answer your questions and fulfil your order. We also use personal data to send invoices.
Allinq may also share your data with third parties whom we engage in the performance of our work orders. These third parties will also be required to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
4) Principles of Data Processing by Allinq
As detailed above, we process data relating to the performance of an agreement (including your contact details).
5) Stakeholders’ rights
All stakeholders are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to exercise your rights, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights include, in any event:
- Right to information and access; you can see what types of personal data we process in relation to you.
- Right to rectification: Please advise us if you believe that any of the data we store on you is inaccurate; if this is the case, we will amend this data accordingly.
- Right to be forgotten: You can submit a request to have the data we hold on you deleted. Allinq may require your data for other statutory purposes (e.g. administrative purposes).
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe we process your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you are entitled to have the processing restricted.
- Right to object: you can formally object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to transfer personal data from one IT environment to another (or to arrange for a third party to do so on your behalf). Please feel free to contact us if you wish to exercise this right.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you wish to withdraw your consent for data processing, please contact us at the email address listed above.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): If you believe we are breaching the data protection laws, please advise us by sending an email to the above email address. In addition, you have the option to submit a complaint to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
6) Retention periods
Allinq has implemented measures to ensure that your personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose for which it was intended and that no personal data is compromised by data breaches. These measures are both technical (IT) and organisational and work-related in nature.
7) How does Allinq protect your data?
Allinq does not retain personal data any longer than necessary.